Thursday, 9 December 2010

Still Looking?

A few days ago I suggested choosing and having a go at answering an All Soul's College essay exam question as a conducive way of passing the time. It's more fun than that brief description suggests - honest. See the original post, here. Two people, to my knowledge, have taken up the challenge so far:

Don't Feed the Pixies wonders who should pay for further education, while

Argent ruminates on the rise of fundamentalism.

Any more takers? There are loads of questions to choose from and there's still time, as far as I know.

5 comments:

tony said...

"there's still time......"
?
That,in itself would have been a good question !
I like the idea Dominic......& ,as I sit in Rochdale Turkish Baths tommorrow night, I shall ponder on
"Is exile always a misfortune?" & give the interweb my thoughts over the weekend!

Niamh B said...

There really are lots of questions to choose from there. My head is half melted from reading through them, can't imagine what I'd be like after answering some of them, will have a think anyway!

e said...

I'll get to it this weekend,Dominic! Simply have had no time today...

The Clandestine Samurai said...

I would like to take a stab at this. I will come back and post the link to it, if you'd like.

tony said...

My Stab!