It kind of requires me to reveal seven facts about myself and then choose a handful of blogs on which to bestow it.
Well, here are the facts. Apparently, I contain:
1. Enough lime to whitewash a small chicken-coop.
2. Enough uranium to drive a nuclear-powered car 5 kms.
3. Enough phosphorus to make 2,200 match heads.
4. Enough iron to make a nail.
5. Enough salt to fill an average saltpot.
6. Enough potash to fire a toy cannon.
7. Enough fat to make seven bars of soap.
|From The Miracle of Life (1941). Click to view. Click again to enlarge.|
I also "discovered" from the internet that I am a member of the only species known to sleep on it's back. However, I've often seen our cats fast asleep with their legs in the air, so I take this one with a pinch of salt, phosphorus, lime, or whatever.
As for who I'm going to pass this award on to, I've decided to pass it on to anyone reading this who hasn't received it already, and who wants to have a go!