Saturday, 7 August 2010

Happy Birthday Natalie D'Arbeloff!

This is not a service I offer as a matter of course -if I did, I'd spend my whole life doing it- but Natalie did post a post this morning "fishing for birthday wishes" so here goes! A quick rendition of what was for many years probably the most copyright-infringed song in the world. Her's is a great blog, by the way, and if you don't read it, check it out. Watch her painting of her parents unfold. Follow her round Paris. Visit the Lucian Freud exhibition at the Pompidou Centre with her. Decide if you're an obsessive creative or a receptive creative...

6 comments:

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Dominic! I'm overwhelmed. Nobody's ever sung me a birthday video before. I'm all choked up.Thank you so very much and a big hug to you.

Elisabeth said...

Natalie's lucky. And now I shall visit her.

Thanks, Dominic. You're a generous soul.

Rachel Fenton said...

Ha - very nice - belated happy returns to Natalie!

Argent said...

Nicely done, Dominic! I'll go have a look-see at Natalie's now.

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

And another big thank you for bringing these welcome visitors to my blog.
:)

Happie Taylor said...

I've seen Natalie's post, fishin for birthday wishes and I must say that this one is the sweetest response. Thumbs up!