Since there still seems to be plenty of room on the bandwagon, I thought I'd jump on. One of the following so-called facts about me is not true. Which one?
1. I hold a chainsaw certificate.
2. I've walked up Ben Nevis twice.
3. My first car was a Lada.
4. I used to be a NUPE shop steward.
5. I passed my driving test first time.
6. I once swam in the Baltic.
7. I ran away from boarding school, prompting a police hunt.
8. I used to ride an old MZ motorbike.
9. I once played at the Ulster American Folk Park in Castletown, Co. Tyrone.
10. I was once reviewed as “a pseudo-exploratory metaphysical ******** usually confined to Radio 3”.
Age? Stress? Reading through the list again, I momentarily forgot which one it was myself.
4 years ago