Saturday, 13 December 2008

More Pancakes Anyone?

In a comment on my previous post, Rachel Fox suggested The Flying Pancakes should get themselves onto YouTube. While we were playing today a "fan" videoed us on her mobile phone. She has posted the results on her blog, Eclipse. The sound and picture quality are unfortunately akin to the Apollo moon missions - truly awful. However, she tells us she will soon have access to a decent video recorder and, when she does, she'll come and video us again.

7 comments:

Sorlil said...

Hey, nice one - though looking forward to a better recording sometime!

Rachel Fox said...

Yes - I see what you mean about the moon! Either that or my contact lenses need cleaning...

It's a start though!
x

The Weaver of Grass said...

Yes - well -
I think Eclipse is probably your greatest fan ever! Hope the gig went well. Look forward to hearing about it - unfortunately none of my friends were at The Sation at the time (or should that read "fortunately")

Poet in Residence said...

It seemed to end in the rushed chaos of a couple of Senegalese handbag sellers in Venice on spotting approaching an cop...hope you picked up the cap. There was at least a tanner* in it.

*a silver coin worth six old pence

Dominic Rivron said...

Thanks for the comments.

Sorlil: You're right. It's quite fun, despite the quality. We will be getting some recordings together, I hope.

Rachel: Don't worry, your contact lenses are fine.

WG: Only saw one or two people I know. The weather, I think, kept people away.

PiR: We did. We made five quid. :)

BarbaraS said...

Looking forward to the deluxe version... and you made money? More than poetr does ;)

Raph G. Neckmann said...

I just have to see a band called the Flying Pancakes! Unfortunately I can't view the movie clip on your link - probably some technical faux pas on my part - let me know if it's on You Tube.